
well, it has been an awful several days, but I feel that we are nearing an upswing. I ate a real breakfast and didn't throw it up, I got up and walked to the ice machine without panting and passing out. Oh yeah, did I mention I passed out the other day? I was on meds that lower blood pressure and i got up to go to the bathroom and floooop! I just sunk down to the floor, luckily calling my nurse (i am pretty sure i said "mooooom") but whatever. It was a big emergency, they had to stick me with ekg thingies and kept smacking my face to make me stay awake, I was just sweating and freaking out. After that, they said no more lasix (the meds) and less fluid. I haven't had any emergencies since then! Jeeze louise though!
I wanted to say thank you to the people who have donated to my living fund, I am almost at enough$$ to fly mom here to be with me when i get out of the hospital (hopefully around xmas!). Thank you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment