
I need/want to work. I have a lot to do and the more I think about it, the bigger the stack gets in my head. I am asking people who want things from me to make me priority lists so I have something to chew on between my good hours of 4AM-6AM. I can't even color in the lines of the anatomy coloring book that Allie got me, or answer any of the word questions from Nora's book, or read any of Daphne's pop pscyh lending library, but i did watch In the Loop courtesy of Sarah Anderson. I was going crazy and couldn't sleep anymore, so a witty movie was in order to keep me from pulling out my own hair (more on that later).
Oh, my hair. It's still there. for Now, but it's itching itching itching which means it's on the way out. Does anyone want to come by the hospital with some clippers and give me a Natalie Portman?
That's all for now, folks.
No comments:
Post a Comment