in even better news: they pulled the catheter before I left the hospital, so it's out, and it didn't bleed, and tomorrow morning I am gonna take the longest, hottest shower I have had in two months. I am gonna get to scrub and not have to worry about anything getting wet!
my sleep last night was okay. I still woke up at 2AM by myself, but a couple episodes of Bones and I was out again until 8:45AM so I think I caught up. I mean, I dreamed, so that's a good sign right?
No side effects, and I can run up and down the stairs already. I might be a stem cell transplant prodigy. I hope it doesn't mean the chemo didn't work or something. I mean, my hair all fell out so that means it was toxic enough, right?! I won't know anything until the PET scans and I am not holding my breath for a cure yet. I won't be OK until the thing is gone for 5 years, so everyone will have to bear with me. If the transplant didn't work, it's probably off to clinical trials in Texas...
I am going back to the outpatient clinic tomorrow for my blood tests. There is a high likelihood that I will need platelets, and MAYBE a red blood transfusion, so I will plan to be there for a while. There are no side effects from getting that stuff so I should be fine after it's over and have a normal weekend. Yay! Camille is coming to town and she and Allie are gonna visit me on Saturday!
In my last bit of great news, two of the best people in the world have set a date and I am invited! I have never been to Rochester, and I cannot wait til Memorial Day weekend 2011! Yay!
That's all for now!
Love
Tiffany
No comments:
Post a Comment