People, my WBC is .97 today. Can you even believe that? I am still in shock (I cried). I was telling myself to be happy for anything over .34 (my 2nd to last count, since they fluctuate). I have to ask Dr. T if it can go back down again before I get REALLY happy, but thought I should celebrate this count, however temporary. Even more encouraging is a nice boost in hemoglobin and hematocrit with no transfusions needed. I am thinking it has everything to do with my five times per day walk around the floor (today I did it to music- John Coltrane- and I swear that had an effect).
Please send me vibes that this is the new bottom point, and that my counts will keep going up. Although I can TOTALLY handle another drop (I am doing really well, symptoms wise (i.e., none)), it would be nice to be outta here next week if I am so lucky. We shall see!
Thanks for all the love and support, it's WORKING!! Keep it coming!!
Love
Tiffany
3 comments:
WOW! what fabulous news. YOU'll be bustin' outta there in record time
Coltrane works miracles. That and lots of love. You seem to have both in abundance.
That is fantastic!!!! Tiffany keep going, you are doing great.
Enrique
Post a Comment