Thank you Phyllis, Noah, Erika for the rides so far, and Allie, Robin, and Beth for the future rides! And thank you Kate for the last minute gatorade delivery last night, I owe you! Thank you to everyone who signed up on my helping hands site just to see if there is anything they can do, that means a lot in itself! Thank you to everyone who has sent a message of support. I am doing my best here, but you're giving me extra strength!
I also want to give a special shout out to Benjamin in case he's reading: thank you for being calm and buttoning my bloody shirt and putting on my shoes and calling an ambulance and waiting with me in the middle of the night. and for immediately washing my bloody sheets so they didn't stain without me having to ask. I thank my lucky stars on a regular basis that we live together (and for more than just the food you cook!) You have brought nothing but awesomeness to my life since you moved in.
Everyone, have a great day!
PS Apheresis day two went well, but I will indeed have to go back tomorrow for collection again. And I will have to get a platelet transfusion later today... ah well! :) Nothing hurts anymore now that they're using the catheter! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment