Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hello end of June!

You guys!

First of all, Vienna and Prague were amazing, I will try to upload the photos soon. I got to see some beautiful things, meet some great people, and had a lot of time to think about life and reflect.

Then I had two great days at home, saw a futbol game with N and a couple friends, and went to a bbq. Then I was off to Detroit for the US Social Forum for the week. Again, saw some beautiful things, met some great people, and had time to think. I am excited about life and work and hope that I can keep up the energy and momentum that we left off with there.

N picked me up and we went to Baltimore. It was my first real time there, other than the time that Chris Mulligan and I saw a metal show at some bar and our car broke down and we got a ride back to DC with the band...but that's a whole other story.

THIS baltimore experience was so great!! We got a sweet hotel, had some amazing dinner at the woodbury something, had some great beer at brewer's art, slept in, had some coffee and watched the Germany-England game, and then we met up with Dani and Andrew for some really delicious brunch!! Then we went on a submarine tour, drove home, took a nap, and had Mexican food. I am pretty sure that this qualifies for one of the top awesomest birthday weekends. Sigh.

Gonna watch my True Blood then get back in the game for a week of hard work!



No comments: