After effects were a bloody bandaid, replaced by a superman bandaid that was bloody, replaced yesterday by a new, smaller superman bandaid that was NOT bloody, and a not tiny needle hole still there.. so keeping it covered for asthetics til it scabs and recovers completely. Still a little bit sore deep in the chest there, but nothing serious.
Results next week via phone with Dr. Tabbara, but of course we all expect to see the dreaded Reed-Sternberg cells and to proceed to ICE chemo, but he wants some hard evidence, which is nice, and this procedure wasn't that bad so I let him do it. ..
check in after phone call!
In the meantime, here's a list of things:
1. my new yellow dress is amazing and I can't wait to wear it for Farrah's bday brunch on Sunday!
2. i cant stop listening to broken bells, xx, and passion pit -- going on over a month now. send me some new music obsessions!
3. met some of Refrigerator's friends last night, they were great and I felt great being there, and I am pretty happy today!!
Have a great weekend!!
PS:

No comments:
Post a Comment