Checking emails on Monday morning sometimes takes me a while, particularly because I have to sort through the dozens of emails I get from retailers- clothing stores, groupon/living social, vitamin stores, health food stores, you name it. Just seeing what the "deal of the day" is makes everything seem irresistible. "Half off?! Buy one get one free!? What if I need it one day and it's not on sale?" These are the kind of questions that take up space in my brain as soon as I wake up, thanks to these emails.
So in honor of the challenge, today I am unsubscribing. To everything.
I feel better already.
1 comment:
Don't know where to put the comment but I stumbled on your site via another blog and my wife and I have really enjoyed reading it. You are a great inspiration. I am 47 days out from my auto so always good to read of folks doing so well a year, 18 months etc after. All the best to you, your brother in the hodge.
Charles Cavanaugh
Post a Comment